Poland, Brazil lead the way after halfway point in Men's VNL
Poland and Brazil remain at the top of the standings after each registered three wins over the weekend and remain on one defeat each. And France, who have already secured their berth as hosts of the finals in Lille, 4-8 July, also won thrice and remain in close pursuit of the leaders.
Iran's Saman Faezi got in a tournament-high seven blocks in three sets against China.
Here's the highlights of Week 3:
• Poland's three wins over Italy, Japan and Bulgaria.
• Brazil's three wins over Russia, Iran and China.
• France's three wins over Korea, Argentina and Serbia.
• USA's shock defeat to Germany, which saw the Americans drop to fourth place.
• Poland's tournament-high 15 team blocks in a single match against Italy.
• Saman Faezi's tournament-high 7 blocks in a single match for Iran against China - in three sets, no less.
Jan Zimmermann and libero Julian Zenger celebrate Germany's stunning win over USA.
Quick links: FIVB Volleyball Nations League
24/06/2018Vigrass caps off Canadian campaign with winning effort
24/06/2018Bieniek leads Poland to win over Australia and place in finals
24/06/2018Lima stars as Argentina stun Brazil to end on a high
23/06/2018Zaytsev delivers when it matters as Italy keep their Final 6 hopes alive
23/06/2018Russia’s captain Dmitry Volkov drives his side to top of the standings
23/06/2018Kazemi serves up something special for home crowd
23/06/2018Baxpohler helps Germany crush Korea
23/06/2018Magnificent Maar helps end Canada's slump