Poland, Brazil lead the way after halfway point in Men's VNL
Poland and Brazil remain at the top of the standings after each registered three wins over the weekend and remain on one defeat each. And France, who have already secured their berth as hosts of the finals in Lille, 4-8 July, also won thrice and remain in close pursuit of the leaders.
Iran's Saman Faezi got in a tournament-high seven blocks in three sets against China.
Here's the highlights of Week 3:
• Poland's three wins over Italy, Japan and Bulgaria.
• Brazil's three wins over Russia, Iran and China.
• France's three wins over Korea, Argentina and Serbia.
• USA's shock defeat to Germany, which saw the Americans drop to fourth place.
• Poland's tournament-high 15 team blocks in a single match against Italy.
• Saman Faezi's tournament-high 7 blocks in a single match for Iran against China - in three sets, no less.
Jan Zimmermann and libero Julian Zenger celebrate Germany's stunning win over USA.
Quick links: FIVB Volleyball Nations League
18/12/2018FIVB.com gets dedicated Snow Volleyball section as Rules of the Game are published
17/12/2018Meppelink and Keizer lead Dutch teams at Dela Beach Open
17/12/2018On the record: 2018 Women's Volleyball in numbers
14/12/2018Medical Commission focuses on volleyball’s anti-doping programme for 2019
13/12/2018Preparations for Tokyo 2020 discussed at Rules of the Game and Refereeing Commission
13/12/2018Appetite for hosting elite FIVB events greater than ever in China
12/12/2018Klineman and Ross back to defend Hague gold
12/12/2018A year to remember: 2018 men's volleyball in numbers