Top four mix'n'match as Men's VNL pool play heats up
Table leaders Poland at 8-1 are hosted by fourth-placed USA in Chicago, together with Iran and Serbia; while Brazil, also at 8-1 but lacking on set ratio, travel to Varna, where they're up against third-placed France, all hosted by Bulgaria together with Canada.
These are the pools for this week:
• Pool 13 in Seoul: Korea, Australia, China, Italy.
• Pool 14 in Ludwigsburg: Germany, Argentna, Japan, Russia.
• Pool 15 in Chicago: USA, Iran, Poland, Serbia.
• Pool 16 in Varna: Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, France.
Check out the full schedule of Week 4 here.
And here's what to watch out for this week:
• The clash between table leaders Poland and fourth-placed USA in Chicago.
• The battle between second-placed Brazil and third-placed France in Varna.
• The attempts of Russia (in Ludwigsburg) and Serbia (in Chicago) to stay within the qualifying zone.
• The continuing race of China's Chuan Jiang to stay atop the best scorers table.
Quick links: FIVB Volleyball Nations League
25/09/2018Coaches agree: The best teams are in the World Championship Final Six
24/09/2018Draw maps out third round of Men's World Championship
23/09/2018Russia, Poland complete World Championship final six line-up
22/09/2018USA, Brazil, Serbia, Italy snatch spots in World Championship final six
21/09/2018Thrilling five-setters in Varna highlight start of World Championship’s second round
21/09/2018Schedule set for Round 2 of Men's World Championship as fans expect new thrills
20/09/20182018-2019 FIVB Beach Volleyball Calendar outlines beginning of journey to Tokyo Olympics
19/09/2018FIVB President joins Bulgarian Minister of Youth and Sports as the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Championship heats up