The PROJECTS HUB comprises all projects that the FIVB will support according to their potential of growing the sport in line with FIVB’s vision and strategy.
The Projects Hub will ensure:
- Transparency in the allocation of FIVB resources.
- Standards in managing projects from application to closure.
- More opportunities to play
- FIVB recognized National Federations applying, cannot have any other ongoing projects supported by the FIVB.
- Only one application per applicant will be accepted.
- Only applications for the categories offered will be considered.
- It is only possible to apply for one category per application.
- All fields must be dully filled in order for the application to be considered.
- FIVB templates for application, monitoring and final reports of the project will be provided by the FIVB and they will be the only documents accepted.
- Any project selected by the FIVB will be subject to site visits.
- Multi-party projects are recommended.
- Multi-dimensional approach projects (sports, art, education) are recommended.
- The deadlines must always be respected.
- It is not possible to apply for a new project while another project is ongoing. Once the project ends it will be possible to apply for a different category.
- FIVB has the right to terminate any project that does not comply with the FIVB standards, terms and conditions.
- Payments may be split and done after the approval of monitoring and final reports.
Category 1 - Material
- Proof of capability to cover possible shipping expenses.
- Proof of capability to clear the goods.
- FIVB has the right to terminate any project where the material has been misused
Category 2 - Technical Development
- If FIVB external, an insurance that covers cases of illness, accident, delayed, stolen or damaged luggage is required and it is the applicant’s responsibility.
- Visas (if necessary) are a responsibility of the applicant.
- Proof of capability to cover translation expenses (if necessary)
Category 3 -Volleyball Your Way
- A letter of endorsement from local authorities is required for projects taking place at public venues. For approved projects, city permits and public authorization may be required and they are a responsibility of the applicant.
- A confirmation letter from private venues is required from the applicant.
- FIVB VolleyballYourWay visual identity is required for festivals and recommended for the rest of projects.
- A local volleyball ambassador (from national teams) is recommended.
- Local government involvement is recommended.
- Linked to an already existing event (FIVB, IOC, IFs) is recommended.