The multi-lingual webinars will run from 5 April to 3 May
The FIVB and the International Testing Agency (ITA) invite all members of the global Volleyball Family, including athletes, National Federations, coaches, FIVB licensed agents, referees and FIVB Instructors, to participate in a five-part multi-lingual seminar series tackling anti-doping, the principles of clean sport, doping control processes and out-of-competition testing.
The FIVB recently announced the delegation of its global anti-doping testing programme to the ITA from the beginning of 2023, while retaining results management of any potential anti-doping rule violations.
As part of this partnership, the International Federation (IF) Webinar Series is now available to the FIVB’s stakeholders who are highly encouraged to participate in all five sessions. The webinars, while presented in English, will have simultaneous interpretation available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish. Those who attend all five seminars will be awarded a certificate of completion.
To register for each of the seminars, members of the Volleyball Family can use the following links:
· 5 April 2023 (14h00-15h00 CET): Introduction to Anti-Doping (Overview of the system, rights and responsibilities, ADRVs)
· 12 April 2023 (14h00-15h00 CET): The Doping Control Process including testing procedures (urine and blood) and ABP
· 19 April 2023 (14h00-15h00 CET): Medications, Supplements, Prohibited List and TUEs including the Principle of Strict Liability
· 26 April 2023 (14h00-15h00 CET): Principles and Values of Clean Sport including sanctions, consequences and speaking up
· 3 May 2023 (14h00-15h00 CET): Out-of-Competition Testing including requirements of RTP/TP, whereabouts, use of ADAMS
Please note that individual participants must sign up for each session separately as these are stand-alone webinars.